Monday, February 24, 2014

SWEATER WEATHER

<< Fuí sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son. >>

<< I was on built-up water, my walls of fire are >>




Boots/ trotters
Pants/ H&M
Coat/ TheNorthFace
Shirt- River Island

Nothing better to begin with a bit of my city and with one of my favorite jerseys. The truth that the whole week was taking doing badly time and at the end of the day the Sun started going out leaving these so nice colors in the sky. Today I decided to give a return for the center and I combine a fat well jersey of wool with a shirt denim soaked (to combine clear colors always remains brilliant). In addition I used a trousers of dressing burdeos that I take days trying them to combine with something. I discovered that with all the gray and black tones it can only very well, for your informotion. I me dulled my boots of leather that for the rain come brilliantly. Though I turn under of the trousers in order that it me does not get bad in under but it already is a bit my personal style. For the cloudy days I use my  blue coat that in addition is very nice and warm.
~
Nada mejor que empezar con un poquito de mi ciudad y con uno de mis jerseys favoritos. La verdad que toda la semana llevaba haciendo mal tiempo y al final del día empezó a salir el sol dejando esos colores tan bonitos en el cielo. Tocaba día de ir a dar una vuelta por el centro y combine un jersey bien gordo de lana con una camisa denim calada (combinar colores claros siempre queda genial). Además utilicé unos pantalones de vestir burdeos que llevo días intentándolos combinar con algo. Descubrí que con todos los tonos grises y negros queda muy bien, osea que ya sabéis. Me emboté mis botas de cuero que para la lluvia vienen genial. Aunque yo para que el pantalón de vestir no se me arrugue en el bajo lo doblo dejándolo pesquero pero eso ya es un poco mi estilo personal. Para los días así que no se que tiempo va ha hacer utilizo mi parca azul que hacemas es muy calentita.
Puedes ver más en mi LookBook y en Instagram



1 comment:

Johnny said...

Madrid y su Plaza Mayor