Friday, March 21, 2014

SPRING IS COMING


The basic outfit.








Jacket- pullandbear
Jeans- pullandbear
Blue Converse/ converse

Two or three days ago the weather was really warm, I only used a jackect for not get cold. For that outfit I used a vintage shirt (I don't know where I bought it) and a Homies` tee which I wanted since I saw it. It's one of my favorites. I could never thought that this two clothes can combine so good. The jeans and the converse are truly ordinary , also the jacket. In fact, this outfit is really simple and comfortable ( I always use tees under open shirts) but at the same time it's up-to-date.
 Do you think that? Anyone can wear this simple outfit. You only need the rigth colours for look awesome :) Hope you enjoy your friday night!!!
~
Dos o tres días atrás hacia una temperatura totalmente de verano, solo usé una chaqueta para abrigarme. Para es conjunto usé una camisa vintage (no se de dónde la saqué) y una camiseta Homies que nada mas verla me quise comprar una. Es una de mis favoritas. Nunca habría pensado que estas dos prendas combinasen tan bien. Los vaqueros y las converse son muy normales, al igual que la chaqueta. En sí, este conjunto es bastante simple y cómodo (siempre uso camisetas debajo de una camisa abierta) pero es a la vez muy actual.
¿Pensais lo mismo? Cualquiera puede vestir así. Solo necesitas los colores adecuados para que te quede bien. Que os lo paséis genial esta tarde de viernes :)

2 comments:

mfonobong etim said...

Luv the simplicity of the look

mfonobong etim said...

Luv the simplicity of the look