Sunday, April 20, 2014

HIGH LIFE


``I can almost see it 
That dream I’m dreaming but 
There’s a voice inside my head sayin, 
You’ll never reach it, 
Every step I’m taking, 
Every move I make feels 
Lost with no direction 
My faith is shaking but I 
Got to keep trying´´







Jacket-TheNorthFace
Jeans-H&M
Shirt-Pull&Bear
Red Vans/ Vans

This week I travelled to Santander, on the north  coast of Spain. I visited the city in the morning and in the afternoon I went to the cliffs ( Around Santader there are amazing landscapes, a combination of beaches, cliffs and mountains with a lot of green grass) I up to a lighthouse where I could see all the views and then I go to inspect the area walking between huge rocks. And that was how I took this wonderful photos. The north of Spain is cold ,although it is the coast, so I put on this simple outfit. A North Face coat is a safe bet ( I use this coat a lot) it´s comfortable and for days like that it's the best option. The same for the skinny jeans. I dressed a denim shirt because It makes the look casual and I love that acid denim.
Sorry for be so many time without published anything, I haven't got any good photo or new outfit. Don't forget to check my tumblr, I published outfit ideas and stuffs more often.
Here's the link http://juanarrp.tumblr.com/
THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT AND SEE ALL MY POST :)

~
Esta semana me fui de viaje a SantaNder, en la costa norte de España. Visité la ciudad por la mañana y por la tarde me fui a los acantilados (Alrededor de SantANder hay unos paisajes impresionantes, una combinación de playas, acantilados y montañas con hierba verde flúor) Subí a un faro desde donde vi todo el paisaje y después me fui a inspeccionar la zona andando entre rocas enormes. Y así fue como conseguí estos fotones. En el norte de España hace frío , a pesar de que es la costa, así que me puse este outfit simple. Un North Face es una apuesta segura ( lo uso un montón la verdad) es cómodo y para días como este es estupendo. Lo mismo para los pitillos. Terminé el look con una camisa vaquera porque hace que sea mucho mas casual y porque el acid denim me encanta.
Perdonarme por pasar tanto tiempo sin publicar nada, no tenía muy buenas fotos o algún look nuevo. No olvideis pasar por mi tumblr, publico ideas para looks y cosas mas a menudo.
Aquí os dejo el link http://juanarrp.tumblr.com/
GRACIAS A TODOS LOS QUE ME COMENTÁIS Y VEIS TODAS MIS ENTRADAS :)

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Vista y ropa excelentes